Monday, July 13, 2009

THING 9

RSS more. . . .

I think that THINGS 8 & 9 have taken more time than any of the other THINGS -- and, really, this is one of the problems w/blogs & the internet for me: I can spend hours on it & have a wonderful time but all of a sudden -- I've lost a day! Both of these assignments have been educational (is is OK to admit that I didn't know what RSS meant before I started these assignments?) but they did take a long time.

I tried to use the same topic, Windfall Exemption Provision, whenever possible in order to have consistency in using the search engines.

1) Which SEARCH tool was easiest to use? I found Bloglines and Edublog both easy to use;

2) Suprglu and Topix.net not so much. Suprglu didn't really have anything that I found helpful and Topix was too inclusive in its search.

3) The most useful one was Edublog. I added 2 blogs from it to my RSS account.

No comments:

Post a Comment