Sunday, June 21, 2009

THING 2

In THING 2, I am to respond about the easiest and hardest things for me from 7 1/2 HABITS so here goes:

EASIEST: Accepting responsibility for my own learning. This isn't a problem for me because I love challenges and learning new things. I think that the fact that I started a new facet of my career at age 62 instead of retiring is proof of this. I haven't kept up w/the techie things that I'll learn in this program because I don't have a practical application for them. I trust that I'll learn enough that I'll be able to apply what I've learned.

HARDEST: Using technology to my advantage. I don't always take the time to update my skills; if I can accomplish a task -- even if it's not the best way to complete it -- I'll just do things the old way.

I do consider myself a Life-long Learner & am trying to create a way to inspire my students to become captivated w/their ability to LEARN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment